- Oh holy cute: 22 Things Poncho the Pug Is Better at Than You.
- Also really cute: Dog Takes Puppy on Journey in Shopping Cart.
- Recently, every movie I’ve seen has had amazing trailers before it. For example: The Way Way Back, Stuck in Love, About Time (just DYING to see this), Tiger Eyes, The Wolf of Wall Street (please note Leo dancing at the 1:34 mark), and The Spectacular Now.
Here’s a pretty solid parody of Taylor Swift’s 22. Sidenote: I just realized I’m exactly halfway between 22 and 32, and I’m not sure which version I identify more with. Wait, no, that’s a lie – clearly 32.
- This is why April Ludgate is my spirit animal: The 20 Most Relatable April Ludgate Quotes.
- It was a big week to be a legal nerd, so it seems appropriate to link to Court Artist now. I find that blog so, so fascinating.
- In addition to all the SCOTUS happenings last week, Wendy Davis proved to be pretty awesome herself. You can’t truly comprehend how awesome until you’ve seen this: The Taiwanese Rendering of Last Night’s Filibuster is Perfectly Insane.
- I’m reluctantly getting on board with emoji, so…The 10 Best Emojis You Aren’t Using and Should Be.
- Harry is rated way too low, and I’m not sure how a freaking dementor made the list, but still: Ranking the 50 Hottest Dudes of the Harry Potter Movies.
- Stephen Colbert’s tribute to his late mother is just beautiful.
(Image via Buzzfeed)