The weekly(ish) roundup of internet awesomeness:
- Look at Michigan, killing it in the upper right quadrant. Hail.
- This is so true: I’m Still Not Over…The Ending of Bridge to Terabithia. It’s the first book I can ever remember reading and absolutely sobbing at.
- Pretty funny: Celebrity Make Unders.
- I’ve said before that Ruth Bader Ginsburg is my favorite Supreme Court justice (and, yes, I am the type of person who has a favorite Supreme Court justice), so naturally, I love this: Notorious R.B.G.
- I don’t follow basketball, but I hate the Heat on principle so, of course, I think this is fantastic: Rupert Murdoch, Donald Trump, Idi Amin, Joseph Stalin Celebrate Heat Victory (and, yes, I know the NBA finals were weeks ago, but I forgot to post this and I still think it’s just as hilarious).
- Teacher Wears Same Outfit in 40 Consecutive Yearbook Photos. He seems like an awesome guy.
- This Beneful commercial is clever and, even better, it involves a wagon of puppies, so you know I’m on board with it.
- In which Tumblr reveals that Belle’s dream man was actually Aladdin and your mind is blown.
- What Your 90s Crush Says About You. This list is fun, but somewhat inaccurate, at least for me (my biggest crushes from the list were Pacey Witter and Randy Taylor, obviously) (the Pacey one doesn’t fit me at all, but the Randy one kind of does) (put your hands up if you loved JTT!)
- This is one of the best Buzzfeed compilations ever: Kimmy Gibbler and DJ Tanner Will Always And Forever Be BFFs.
(Image via Notorious R.B.G.)