The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- This Pinterest board is hilarious: My Imaginary Well-Dressed Toddler Daughter. For example: “Quinoa is particularly sensitive to smells like polyester, neoprene, and fear.”
- Another funny Pinterest board: 50 Shades of Grey.
- Okay, I like to think I have a while to go before I’m 30, but so many of these things are increasingly resonating with me: 30 Signs You’re Almost 30.
- This Bradley Cooper/Gerard Butler selfie is epic. Celebrities: just like us!
- So many gems here, but 2, 14, and 16 are the best, in my opinion: 33 Teachers Who Got the Last Laugh.
- This kitten dressed as a mushroom will bring renewed meaning and purpose to your life.
- Congressman Mark Takano’s comments on a letter written by Speaker Boehner on immigration reform are, in a word, priceless. Somebody just got schooled.
- This Is Why I’ll Never Be an Adult. Internet forever!
- I don’t really understand why Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe are in a bathtub together, but I kind of enjoy it.
- Yep: 27 Signs You’re an Obsessive List Maker. I do #4 almost every day.
(Image via Buzzfeed)