A look back at the month of July, through the lens of my iPhone:
1. Seeing Book of Mormon on Broadway / 2. Stocking up on Laduree macarons
3. An odd installation at the Guggenheim / 4. The Guggenheim exterior
5. Looking toward the Freedom Tower / 6. Sunset over the Hudson
7. Chalk art in Madison Square Park / 8. Seeing Potted Potter
9. Breakfast biscuit at Peels (so delicious!) / 10. Colorful graffiti in Soho
11. Visiting the Cloisters courtyard / 12. Interesting plants at the Cloisters
15. Shakespeare in the Park / 16. Delicious desserts (and meal!) at Buddakan
17. Restaurant week at David Burke Townhouse / 18. Creepiest window display ever?!
If you like these, why not follow me on Instagram?