The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- Amazing: Worst Engagement Photos in the World.
- This makes me laugh: Take a Moment and Watch Rahm Emanuel Dance to Blurred Lines (to be fair, though, who doesn’t want to dance to this song?? #THICKE)
- Speaking of Blurred Lines, these mashups with Growing Pains and The Cosby Show are, as the article says, perfection. I can’t even.
- Annnnnd…yet another Blurred Lines video, this time with the genders swapped.
- Can this movie really be 20 years old? And if so…how old does that make me?!? Hocus Pocus Anniversary: 20 Years Later, 10 Things the Cult Classic Gave Us.
- I’ve always found Diane Von Furstenberg really inspiring; naturally, then, I love this: Diane Von Furstenberg’s Never-Before-Seen Vintage Wardrobe.
- Too cute: 10 Pugs Who Look Like Things. I’m dying to get a dog after I graduate law school, and right now, a pug or a Frenchie are at the top of my wish list.
- 24 People Who Are Really Nailing This Parenting Thing. I love the expression of the kid in #18 – it’s like he’s saying, “What is my life?!?!”
- A while back, I posted a link to this article about the decline of American Girl Dolls. Now, here’s another good one. Seriously, stop messing with my childhood!
- This was on Freshly Pressed last week, but I think it’s worth a link here, too: NPR Host’s Live-Tweeting of His Mother’s Last Moments Shows the Power of 140 Characters. When I first saw that headline, I was prepared to be appalled – but it’s actually quite poignant.
(Image via Buzzfeed)