The weekly roundup of fantastically awesome internet time-wasters:
- I want an invite to this wedding: Couple Re-Creates Famous Movie Posters for Engagement Pictures.
- This article is interesting: Why Americans Fetishize Paris. I think a lot of it is quite true, but…I still love Paris just the same.
- File this under “cover songs you never thought you needed to hear but that, upon listening, are actually kind of awesome”: Prince covers Shania Twain’s You’re Still the One.
- How to Dance Properly to “Get Lucky.” So true. Also, Soul Train was kind of amazing, right?!
- Ohio Was Settled by Hitlers. Don’t you think this just explains so much about Ohio?
- This story is completely adorable – a couple born on the same day, who were married for 75 years, died just one day apart.
- I marathon-watched Orange Is the New Black a few weeks ago (great show, BTW – watch it), so I love this prison rules supercut.
- Really, really want to see this movie: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
- When two brilliant things collide: Arrested Godfather.
- I love this story on Michigan’s oldest living alum.
(Image via Slate)