The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- One of this week’s Google Doodles paid tribute to Claude Debussy’s Clair de Lune, and it was just beautiful. I went through a period in college where I literally listened to Clair de Lune on repeat, and that melody still gets me.
- I marathon re-watched The West Wing this summer on Netflix, and I can’t adequately explain how much I love this: The West Wing Cast Just Caught Up Over Twitter, And It Was the Best. Also, that article links to one of my favorite WW clips ever: CJ Cregg Does The Jackal.
- As I read these two posts, a wave of undergrad/Ann Arbor nostalgia washed over me: Dear Freshmen at the University of Michigan and An Open Letter to Michigan Freshmen.
- This post was Freshly Pressed recently, so you may have already seen it, but I find it fascinating: 20 History Black and White Photos Colorized.
- I was a loyal subscriber to the Delia’s catalog for quite some time in my younger years and therefore this post is everything to me: 31 Things You Desperately Needed from the Delia’s Summer ’96 Catalog. Also: remember platform flip flops?!?
- So cool: Ballet Dancers in Random Situations.
- Oh, Ryan Gosling: 49 Reasons Why The Notebook Is the Worst, Most Frustrating Movie Ever Created.
- So precious: Four Year Old’s Bucket List.
- 34 Things That Will Make ’90s Girls Feel Old. #29 terrifies me – I remember that issue! And I subscribed to Teen People, obviously.
- Fascinating: 4 Sisters Photographed Every Year for 36 Years.
(Image via leenks.com)