Due to the magic of pre-scheduled posting on this little blog, you might not have realized that I’ve been out of the country for most of August. Indeed, it’s true: I spent about two-and-a-half weeks circling the Emerald Isle before hopping over to London for a much-too-short four days in what is perhaps my favorite city.
If you follow me on Instagram, however, you are probably well aware of my trip, as I tend to be something of an over-grammer. So, while I edit the 8,730,402 (more or less) photos from my “real” camera, here are a few Ireland Instagrams to get this party started. This trip was fantastic, and I have so many stories to tell and photos to share – and I hope you enjoy following along!
1. Cheers to Guinness in Dublin / 2. Fish ‘n chips at Bewley’s Cafe
3. My favorite building in Dublin / 4. An evening stroll down Grafton Street
5. Sunday morning mass at St. Teresa’s / 6. Lunch at Queen of Tarts
7. Fleeing the rain with tea at Hippety’s / 8. Going crazy for everything at Avoca
9. An evening walk over Ha’ Penny Bridge / 10. Finding the Laduree in Dublin (of course)
11. Guinness chocolate mousse for dessert / 12. The library at Trinity College
13. The best-named pub in Dublin / 14. A Celtic cross at the Rock of Cashel
15. The spectacular view from the Rock of Cashel / 16. Kinsale’s lovely harbor
17. A morning exploring Fort Charles / 18. The colorful and charming streets of Kinsale
19. A maize & blue door in Kinsale / 20. To-die-for Bailey’s chocolate chip cheesecake
21. A drizzly morning in Kenmare / 22. Watching a sheep-herding demonstration
23. The natural beauty of the Dingle peninsula / 24. Looking toward Great Blasket Island
25. A lovely sight in the town of Dingle / 26. My obsession with Irish door knockers
27. A warning at the Cliffs of Moher / 28. The stark and beautiful landscape of the Burren
29. The hike to the top of Dun Aonghasa / 30. Making it to the top after a precarious hike
31. Learning to fly Inca the hawk / 32. A morning at the gorgeous Ashford Castle
33. The striking murals of Derry / 34. Derry decked out for a music festival
35. Tiny street musicians in Derry / 36. A super tasty goat cheese and onion tart
37. Tasting the whiskey at the Bushmills Distillery / 38. Beautiful Giant’s Causeway
39. Crossing the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge / 40. Exploring Belfast’s City Hall
As I said before, there’s much (much) more to come from Ireland. And, if you haven’t already, why not follow me on Instagram?