- Photos from JFK and Jackie’s Wedding. Total perfection. (I mean, if you don’t count everything that happened in subsequent years).
- This headline is pretty on point: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Cuddles a Kitten and We All Die Happy.
- I don’t know why, but I think it’s hilarious that Ian McKellen officiated Patrick Stewart’s wedding.
- Agreed: There’s No Getting Around It: The New Chipotle Ad Is Amazing.
- Yes, yes, yes: 7 Ways to Be Insufferable on Facebook. All are true, but the “cryptic cliffhanger” one bothers me the most.
- I thought this headline was funny, and then I realized it was about a school in Michigan and found it even funnier: A University Got Rid Of A Giant Pendulum After Guys Were Riding It Like Miley Cyrus In “Wrecking Ball.”
- This will brighten your day, guaranteed: Puppy’s First Visit to the Beach Will Make All Other Dog Photos Out There Irrelevant.
- Fascinating: This Guy Turns OCD Hoarding Into Amazing Photos.
- Now I want to go re-watch the entire series: The Wonder Years, 25 Years Later. Also, please watch the video embedded in the article – it gives me chills every time.
- Answering the most burning question of the year thus far: What Rhymes With Hug Me?
(Image via Buzzfeed)