The weekly roundup of internet wonderfulness:
- The title of this article says it all: Oh My God, There’s a Cat in Russia That Wears a Bow Tie and Works as a Librarian.
- I loathe raisins, so I wholeheartedly endorse this article: 19 Reasons Raisins Should Be Put in Jail.
- A few weeks ago, I posted a link to one of my all-time favorite West Wing clips, CJ Doing the Jackal. Well, it turns out that my timing was oddly prescient, because Allison Janney just performed a reprise of the Jackal on Arsenio Hall last week. Too good.
- JGL makes the world a better place: Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s Nicki Minaj Lip Sync.
- The bits to announce the nominees for Outstanding Writing in a Variety Series at the Emmys are always great, but this year had one of the best ever – the Oprah/Jimmy Kimmel collaboration. Brilliant.
- Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake should do everything together, always. Like this: Justin Timberlake Shows Us How Dumb We Sound When We Use Hashtags.
- This is either adorable or completely stupid: Man Using Cluster Balloons Like in Up Lands in Newfoundland.
- Welp, this describes 99.9% of Facebook: OHMYGOSH Go Read This Link I Posted.
- Dying of cuteness: Seal Wants to Snuggle Woman Sitting on Beach.
- Sometimes Twitter can be a source of awesomeness: 26 of the Best Responses to the Post’s 300 Sandwiches Story.
(Image via Buzzfeed)