- Perfect: The Government Shutdown Is Exactly Like Mean Girls.
- I love our neighbors to the north: Things Are Somehow Different in Canada.
- Such a clever political ad: Gay Liberal Lawmaker Releases Ad Featuring His Tea Party Republican Dad.
- Call me a nerd if you like, but I think this is fascinating: Shakespeare With Its Original Pronunciation.
- I have a sneaking suspicion I might have posted this last fall, but it’s amazing so I’m going to do it again: It’s Decorative Gourd Season, Motherf*&#ers.
- So much of this list is on point for me: 100 Pop-Culture Things That Make You Millennial (see especially: Garden State, Arrested Development, I’m So Excited I’m So Scared, and basically the entire top 10).
- Better than the original: Vintage 1950s Doo Wop Miley Cyrus Cover.
- I’m one of those people who’s all about pumpkin everything come autumn, but this video is making my life right now: Pumpkin Spice: Official Movie Trailer.
- This is amazing: Scandal Drinking Game (Best part? “David, your mom has diabetes…I had Huck inject her with it.”)
- I love Nick Offerman: My Mustache Manifesto. The illustrated mustache types are hilarious.
(Image via Some Ecards)