The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- So much truth: 29 Underrated Things About Being in Your Late Twenties.
- Amazing: If Hocus Pocus Met Sex and the City.
- David Sedaris is one of my favorite writers, and it’s usually because he makes me laugh out loud – but this story is much more poignant and yet equally wonderful: A Big Family, at the Beach.
- If this picture included Tim Riggins, it would basically be perfect: Friday Night Lights Football Team Reunites in an Instagram Photo. And on a shallow note: lookin’ good, Matt Saracen. Texas forever.
- Incredibly on point: If Every Big Ten School Were a Parks and Rec Character. Nobody likes you, Jerry!
- Interesting: This map will show you what state you should live in. I got Montana, for whatever that’s worth.
- I love NPH: Neil Patrick Harris and Family Win Halloween Again.
- And in other Halloween costume news: Pug Dressed as Wrecking Ball with Miley Cyrus.
- And one more Halloween-related thing: 25 Costumes You’ll Definitely See This Halloween. Bingo!
- Remember, this is for a good cause: British Rowing Team Strips Down Again to Fight Homophobia.
(Image via Buzzfeed)