The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- Some of these are amazing: Misspelled Names on Starbucks Cups.
- The Sound of Music is easily one of my all-time favorite movies (it’s definitely in my top five), so I can’t decide if I’m excited to see this NBC remake or absolutely terrified of how they’re going to butcher it. I’m pretty sure it’s the latter, but I will watch nonetheless.
- Another one of my all-time favorite movies? Love Actually, of course. Has it really been 10 years?!?
- And though I love Sound of Music and Love Actually, my true all-time favorite movie is When Harry Met Sally, so of course I think this flash mob is brilliant.
- A very cool set of NYC photos: Seeing New York.
- You should definitely listen to this incredible mash-up of Lorde, Beck, and 2Pac.
- Love, love, love this article: Traveling Solo: A Manifesto for the Modern Woman.
- #1 on this list just might bother me the most, but these are all good: The 23 Absolute Worst Parts of Your Childhood.
- Tom & Lorenzo’s recaps of the Miss Universe costumes are always hilarious; check out Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
- The 5 Most Annoying Facebook Posts About Being Engaged. So much word.
(Image via Thrillist)