The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- I agree with everything on this list (except Garden State and Inception, of course): 10 Movies We Once Loved – Until We Realized They Were Bad.
- When I visited Dingle last summer, we attended a concert at a local church where, we were told, Amy Winehouse once performed. I found a video of that performance and I think it’s beautiful.
- In case you ever doubted that it’s always great to be a Michigan Wolverine: 17 Incredibly Impressive Students at the University of Michigan.
- I watched this with friends awhile ago and we were dying: Funniest Game Show Answers of All Time.
- Fascinating and adorable: Time-Lapse Video of Baby Giant Panda Twins’ First 100 Days.
- This is a topic I increasingly think about (particularly when I consider the way I use Instagram and how Instagram makes me wonder if all the effort of blogging is worth it at all): The Blog Is Dead, Long Live the Blog.
- I escaped to Europe and am currently missing the brutal winter weather back home, but nonetheless I find both of these interesting: Michigan Lighthouses Transformed Into Giant Icicles and The Last Time the University Had a Snow Day (the law student story is a myth!) (which we all probably realized, but still).
- Love this show: Parks & Recreation Celebrates 100 Episodes with Hilarious Look Back.
- These are really interesting: 6 Amazing Audition Tapes, from Rachel McAdams to Emma Stone (nailed it, Rachel McAdams).
- This piece (which is funnier than the headline would suggest) made me laugh, because once upon a time I flew through PDX roughly every other week, and the carpet was always the airport’s most distinguishing feature in my mind: Travelers Soon to Be Greeted by New Carpet at PDX Airport.
(Image via Entertainment Weekly)