The weekly(ish) roundup of internet awesomeness:
- I can’t even process the cuteness: He Found a Frozen Baby Squirrel. Then, He Rescued Him.
- Pretty hilarious (the artist seriously underestimated how well McCartney would age): In 1968, Artist Imagines What the Beatles Will Look Like When They’re 64.
- As a baby lawyer, I can totally get on board with doing this to my (hypothetical future) child one day: Daughter of Two Lawyers Signs Sworn Affidavit Saying She Lost Tooth.
- I can’t believe someone compiled all of these: A Definitive Ranking of Carrie’s Sex and the City Questions, from Most Banal to Most Profound.
- This is the kind of retirement home you wish your grandparents were sent to: A German Retirement Community Did a Calendar Where Seniors Amazingly Recreated Famous Movie Scenes.
- A collection of people who are still ridiculously good looking even in grainy photographs: Golden Globes Backstage Polaroids.
- I didn’t even know how much I needed Jonah Hill and Leonardo DiCaprio to recreate Titanic until I saw this (and don’t miss the GIFs either).
- God Bless ‘Merica: The Biebs’ Deportation Petition Picked up 100k Signatures; White House Must Respond.
- 99% sure this film is going to make me ugly cry: The Fault in Our Stars Official Trailer.
- A weird but wonderful series of photographs: Meryl Streep, 50 Cent, and Kobe Bryant Are a Totally Random but Lovely Trio.
(Image via Entertainment Weekly)