The weekly roundup of internet finds:
- I went 12 for 12, obviously: Can You Guess Famous Mean Girls Lines From Just a Freeze Frame?
- A pretty solid mashup: Hollywood Movie Dance Tribute.
- I mean…she’s the best, basically: Oscar Winner Helen Mirren’s Twerking Talents.
- Because why not: Downton Tabby.
- If you are a Harry Potter fan, you no doubt heard the news this week that J.K. Rowling regrets pairing off Ron and Hermione. This sums up my feelings on the matter perfectly: An Open Letter to J.K. Rowling.
- I’ve read a lot of articles about Philip Seymour Hoffman this past week, but this one is the most powerful: One of Ours: The New York Legacy of Philip Seymour Hoffman. Would have loved to see him play Willy Loman.
- Being overseas, I didn’t actually watch any of the Super Bowl (or the halftime show or 95% of the commercials), but I can still enjoy Super Bowl-related things nonetheless. Exhibit A: Aziz Ansari’s Imaginary Friday Night Light’s Super Bowl Was Better Than the Actual Super Bowl.
- The Full House guys reunited on Jimmy Fallon, and it was everything this ’90s child could have ever wanted.
- I’m pretty sure I remember a lot of these: 28 Valentine’s Day Cards You Haven’t Seen Since the ’90s.
- Pretty much sums up 99% of why I love the Winter Olympics: Entertainment Weekly’s Ice Skating Supercut.