Yes, I took a month-long hiatus from my roundups of internet awesomeness (I blame frequent travel and a sickness likely brought on by frequent travel), but there are too many online gems for me to stay away forever. So, let’s get back to it. Here are the things I found awesome this week:
- My new Instagram obsession is My Day With Leo. And speaking of Leo, here’s a really weird, random thing you never knew you needed: The Wolf of Wall Street Chest Thump Mix.
- These all seem pretty accurate: Mean Girls Characters: Where Are They Now?
- Adorableness abounds: Here Is What Happens When You Put Dogs in a Photo Booth.
- So many emoji things, so little time: The 58 Yellow Smiley Emojis, Defined and This Emoji Video for Beyonce’s “Drunk in Love” Is Strangely Moving.
- Anything that says U of M is 2.67 times more influential than OSU is a good thing in my book: How Influential Is Your School?
- I’ve been marathon watching House of Cards all week, so I was already on a Kevin Spacey high, but then I saw this and decided I love him even more: Kevin Spacey Responds to Rob Ford’s Attack with a Friendly Photo.
- Love this video: First Kiss (also, as someone who spent a large portion of her elementary/middle school years as a devoted soap opera watcher, I obviously was excited because: Opal from All My Children! I’m sort of sad that I recognized her immediately.)
- Also love the inevitable parody response to that video from Jimmy Fallon: First Lick (it’s dogs and kittens, FYI, in case you were disturbed).
- Make sure you click over to page two of this article because they get even better: Jenny McCarthy’s Twitter Hashtag Hijacked by Pro-Vaccine Critics.
- I have no idea how this guy pulled this off: Disney and Pixar Sings Let It Go.
(Image via mydaywithleo)