The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- So fun: A Tour of the British Isles in Accents.
- I think a lot about the concept of “unplugging.” Sometimes I’m for it, and sometimes I’m against – which is why I thought these two completely different viewpoints were both worthwhile to consider: Experiencing Experience and The Pointlessness of Unplugging.
- This letter from Helen Keller is just beautiful: My Heart Almost Stood Still.
- A lot of gems here: Haikus to NY.
- That hair! That fabulosity! That hair! Watch 25-Year-Old Jon Hamm Lose on a 1990s Dating Show. Dying, just dying.
- The website Television Without Pity is shutting down, which is a shame because some of their recaps were downright brilliant. Case in point: this recap of Center Stage. It’s insanely long, but from recent experience I can report that if you’ve got a lot of time to kill in an airport, it’s the perfect read.
- Such a cool project: Eight Hours of Airliners Departing from Los Angeles in One Single Photo.
- I know they are celebrities and who knows what they’re really like, but, come on – aren’t we ALL rooting for these guys to wind up together? 35 Times Mindy Kaling and BJ Novak’s Best Friendship Killed You in the Heart.
- I freaking love her: Emma Stone Meets Mel C. from The Spice Girls.
- The French know what’s up: Two French Unions Ban Checking Work Emails after 6pm.
(Image via People)