The weekly(ish) roundup of internet finds:
- Anne Hathaway has been pretty annoying for the last few years, but I’m going to go ahead and say she’s redeemed herself with this: Jimmy Fallon & Anne Hathaway Sing Broadway Versions of Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, and Kendrick Lamar.
- Things I Would Wish Upon My Enemies Part I and Part II.
- A bunch of good movie trailers: Gone Girl (Ben Affleck is perfect for this role), If I Stay (I cried at this trailer and I am not ashamed) (I’m a little ashamed), Obvious Child (Jenny Slate! That guy from The Office!), Wish I Was Here (Mandy Patinkin! Non-aging Kate Hudson! The Shins!)
- Accurate: How to Write the Bio for Your Lifestyle Blog.
- I like wine but know nothing about it, so I like that this guide keeps it simple: A Wine Guide to Europe.
- The Wolf of Wall Street’s Honest Trailer is more entertaining than the actual Wolf of Wall Street by a factor of ten.
- This is magical and joyful. I promise it will make you happy: Watching These Two Old Women Fly for the First Time Is Pure Gold.
- Oddly mesmerizing: The Office Stare Machine.
- Cannot wait for this to return: Orange Is the New Black Season 2.
- So, so many of these are spot-on: 33 Graphs That Reveal Painfully True Facts About Everyday Life.
(Image via Demilked)