The weekly roundup of awesome internet time-wasters:
- If I were in NYC at the moment, I would be all about seeing this ballet set to the music of Sufjan Stevens: Everywhere We Go.
- My favorite Google Doodle in a long while: Google Doodle Pays Tribute to Audrey Hepburn.
- Surprisingly difficult: IKEA or Death.
- I was in Paris last week, and I’m proud to say I was not any of these people: Don’t Ever Be These 12 Paris Tourists.
- And on another Paris note, this article is beautiful and resonated with me for so many reasons: Solo in Paris.
- Dying: Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, and James McAvoy Dance to Blurred Lines. God, I love Michael Fassbender.
- I can’t believe Friends ended ten (10!!!) years ago. Here’s a good roundup of some of the best quotes, though they missed some classics: “We gotta get in the map,” “The lotion and the powder have made a paste!,” and “Unagi.” However, the most egregious omission is clearly, “He’s a transponster!”
- And on another Friends note, this is oddly fascinating: Which Friends on Friends Were the Closest Friends?
- Yep: Tabloid Headlines Minus the Sexism.
- This project is gorgeous and such a cool idea (one of those things I wish I would have thought of first): Fictitious Dishes.