The weekly roundup of internet gems:
- Love this: Around the World in 360 Degrees: 3 Year Epic Selfie.
- Research I can get on board with: Firstborn Girls Are More Likely to Succeed Than Familial Underlings.
- An unlikely but fabulous pairing: Ricky Gervais and Russell Crowe Got Drunk Together and Live-Tweeted It.
- Hah: Ansel Elgort and Nat Wolff re-created the poster for The Fault in Our Stars.
- I plugged in my last name, and my favorite result was Dvorsky Duston: Hipster Baby Name Generator.
- These Mad Men For Your Consideration ads are gorgeous and clever.
- Pretty accurate: If Star Wars Was a Tarantino Film.
- Story of my life: 21 Problems All Sarcastic People Will Understand.
- In celebration of National Chicken Dance Day, a totally real holiday, we have this: A Tribute to the Chicken Dance on Arrested Development.
- Soooo…I graduated from law school? Here’s how I feel: A Comprehensive GIF Guide to the Emotional Stages of Graduation.
(Image via Buzzfeed)