The weekly roundup of internet fabulosity:
- I would really like it if Bill Murray could randomly show up at all of my important life events and dispense his quirky yet sage wisdom: Bill Murray Crashes Bachelor Party, Gives Awesome Speech.
- The trailer for Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar gives me chills. Ditto for the Foxcatcher trailer (Steve Carell, Academy Award winner, anyone?)
- Yep: If Every Big Ten School Were a Game of Thrones Character.
- The picture of Justin Verlander is everything: Detroit Tigers Take Zubaz to a Whole New Level.
- Really easy to fall down this rabbit hole: The Best Commencement Speeches, Ever.
- This starts out slowly, but around the 1:40 mark, it becomes amazing. I died when she became Celine Dion: There Are Many “Let It Go” Covers, But This One Really Tops Them All.
- So wrong, yet so hilarious: Frozen, Censored.
- We are approaching one of the rare occasions where I become a committed soccer enthusiast. Let’s celebrate with these incredibly awesome World Cup 2014 posters created by ESPN.
- This guy is so dorky yet so adorable: Epic Proposal from 26 Countries, 4 Years in the Making.
- As someone who hates awkward goodbyes, I can get on board with this article: Don’t Say Goodbye. Just Ghost.
(Image via Sherman Ave)