The weekly roundup of internet finds:
- I like this: The Muscle-Flexing, Mind-Blowing Book Girls Will Inherit the Earth.
- Here’s a great interview with David Sedaris: “I don’t want to buy my books and my toilet paper and my clothing all under the same roof. I want beauty in my life. I want charm. I want contact with actual people. It is, for me, a large part of what makes life worth living.”
- Really well done: Watch the Anti-Redskins Commercial That Will Run During the NBA Finals.
- Have you been binge watching the new season of Orange Is the New Black? In celebration: Orange Is the New Black Meets Arrested Development.
- “So many of us choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality.” This snippet from Jim Carrey’s commencement address is gold.
- Kinda depressing: Disney Characters Confront Real World Problems in “Unhappily Ever After.”
- This is crazy cool: Travel Boss Takes the Ultimate Selfie.
- I didn’t cry quite this much, but…yeah: 26 Times You Were a Puddle of Tears During “The Fault in Our Stars.”
- Incredible: D-Day Landing Sites Then and Now.
- “I believe that we will win.” I don’t really, but this is still an awesome promo: This ESPN Team USA World Cup Promo Will Get You Pumped the Fuck Up. And on another World Cup note: A Non-Racist’s Guide to Taunting at the World Cup.
(Image via giphy)