The weekly roundup of internet finds:
- Specifically, #5, #7, #8, #10, #13, and #18: 24 Things We Unexpectedly Become Obsessed with in Our Late Twenties.
- Good stuff: Powerful Ad Shows What a Little Girl Hears When You Tell Her She’s Pretty.
- It’s one of the best times of the year – aka, Wimbledon – so here’s this: Groovy Wimbledon Circa 1971.
- Hilarious: It’s Official, You’re More Likely to Be Bitten by Luis Suarez Than a Shark.
- The Bailey’s one is what sold me on this article: What Your Drink of Choice Says About You.
- The cynical part of me says she only did this because she knew she’d get great PR, but I still like it: Amy Adams Gives up Seat to Serviceman on Flight.
- This guy: Who Is Our New Favorite Jeopardy Loser?
- This gal: Breast Cancer Patient Dances Her Way into the Operating Room.
- Summer Sisters is one of my all-time favorite books, so you know I cannot wait for this: New Judy Blume Novel Announced for 2015.
- Holy cute: The Pugs of Westeros.
(Image via Entertainment Weekly)