The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- If you’re a foodie, you’ll love this article: Operation Surprise Wylie. Damn, to be at that meal.
- “I was traveling myself when I got my Fitbit, and because the tingle feels so good, not just as a sensation but also as a mark of accomplishment, I began pacing the airport rather than doing what I normally do, which is sit in the waiting area, wondering which of the many people around me will die first, and of what”: David Sedaris on Living the Fitbit Life.
- As if I needed more excuses to travel: How Studying or Working Abroad Makes You Smarter.
- Hah: Everything I Fucked Up While Trying to Eat Like Gwyneth for a Week.
- After Hobby Lobby, I love RBG even more. Case in point: 11 Photos Show Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hates Supreme Court Mansplaining as Much as You.
- Oh snap, Barack.
- Awww, this makes me happy: These Were Michael Vick’s Fighting Dogs. Where They Are Now Is Beautiful.
- Hah, some of these are amazing: 45 People from History Who Look Exactly Like Today’s Celebrities.
- This week in World Cup: Sweaty and Sweet: The World Cup’s Most Tender Man-Hugs. Also, this: Who Won the World Cup of Arm-Folding?
- And one more for good measure: Someone Changed the Wikipedia Entry for US Secretary of Defense to Tim Howard.