The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- This week in movie trailers: the second trailer for Gone Girl looks as awesome as the first, and, after reading the book, I can’t wait to see what they do with Wild.
- Random, but I love it: Capybaras That Look Like Rafael Nadal.
- It’s been a loooong time since the first time I watched Harry Potter, but this is on point: This Is What It’s Like to Watch Harry Potter for the First Time. And on another HP note: New JK Rowling Story Offers a Peek at Grown-Up Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
- Yes: Seinfeld Emoji Are on Their Way.
- Fascinating, in a “Why yes, I am a literary nerd” kind of way: New Jane Austen Waxwork Uses Forensic Science to Model the “Real Jane.” (Sidenote: as proof of my literary nerdom, yes, I did visit the Jane Austen Centre mentioned in the article when I went to Bath years ago).
- I note the irony of this article appearing in Elle, a magazine that I’m sure is guilty of its fair share of photoshopping, but I still like the message: Colbie Caillat Is Tired of Being Photoshopped. Here’s What She Did About It.
- Always love a good mash-up: Frozen Is the New Black.
- Clever: Humorous Urban Interventions on the Streets of France.
- I’ve only been to #4, #5, #14, and #15, so clearly I have a lot of work to do: 25 Bakeries Around the World You Have to See Before You Die.
- Heh: Eloise: An Update.