The weekly-ish roundup of internet finds:
- I would totally go to this: Adult Sleepover at American Museum of Natural History.
- My kind of guy: Man Buys 23 Burger King Apple Pies to Spite a Small Child.
- On point: What I Instagrammed vs. What Was Really Happening, or My Entire Life is a Lie.
- Also on point: WomanAgainstFeminism.
- We all have our favorite Robin Williams movies, and Good Will Hunting happens to be mine. That’s why this is my favorite Robin Williams tribute so far: See a Moving Robin Williams Salute at the Good Will Hunting Bench.
- As someone who has done a good bit of solo travel this year, I love this article: Yes, Please. Party of One.
- I love the letter, and I love that Lands’ End actually responded to it: Lands’ End Announces Science-Themed Tees for Girls After Mom’s Letter Goes Viral.
- The most palatable Fifty Shades of Grey trailer I’ve seen thus far: Fifty Shades of Frozen.
- Awesome: This Girl and Her Illustrated Mirror Selfies Are Upping the Instagram Game.
- Love these gorgeous literary benches by Books About Town.