The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- Dedication: For One Month, This Couple Spoke to Each Other Using Only Emoji.
- In my post-bar exam relaxation period, my shining accomplishment has been binge-watching Doctor Who, so I love this quiz: Which Doctor Who Companion Are You? (I got Martha, for the record).
- Whatever your thoughts on the Ice Bucket Challenge, can we all agree that this entry is the most unexpectedly awesome? Vogue Editor Anna Wintour Took the Ice Bucket Challenge Too.
- A website tailor-made for literary nerds: The Epic Reads Glossary.
- Hah: A Map of the Introvert’s Heart.
- Whoa: Deep-Fried Tequila Shots Are Real, and They’re Spectacular.
- My childhood in a nutshell: 15 Things We Did at School That Future Students Will Never Understand.
- Awesome: A Four-Year-Old Reviews The French Laundry (“It tastes like a Tinker Bell popsicle”).
- Yes: 30 Signs You’re Too Old to Stay in a Hostel.
- So fun: Chocolate Lego Bricks.
(Image via Buzzfeed)