The weekly-ish roundup of things that are awesome:
- This list – Every Episode of Friends, Ranked – is pretty accurate, but #4 should be #1, and #3 should be #2.
- Yes: Demand a Plan.
- I typically find Kerry Washington’s acting skills leave much to be desired, but I just might be wrong. This is wonderful: Kerry Washington Brings Life to Sojourner Truth’s “Ain’t I a Woman” Speech.
- Hah: Classic First Lines of Novels in Emojis.
- “The three dots shown while someone is drafting a message in iMessage is quite possibly the most important source of eternal hope and ultimate letdown in our daily lives”: Bubbles Carry a Lot of Weight.
- This guy recreates Tinder profile pics, and it is so wrong, yet so right: Tindafella.
- Like I needed more reasons to love Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Every Man Needs to Hear Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s Amazing Take on Feminism.
- I’m moving to New York in October, so these both seem relevant: 12 New York City Easter Eggs and New York Doesn’t Love You.
- Lovely: Mother Takes Inspiring Images of Her Beautiful One-Handed Daughter.
- And finally: My Boss Joan Rivers Was Like Nothing You’d Ever Expect and Like Everything You Probably Imagined.
(Image via Some Ecards)