The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- Hah: How You Eat on Instagram Vs. How You Eat in Real Life.
- For sure: Real Life Disney Princes Would Be Horrible People.
- Well done: Kate Davis Covers “All About That Bass” with an Actual Bass.
- 73 Questions with Anna Wintour. This is great – and all the other entries in the Vogue interview series are delightful too (see: Sarah Jessica Parker, Olivia Munn, Blake Lively, and Daniel Radcliffe).
- “Williams is underloved because, at times, she has been unlovable and, in the end, mostly unrepentant about it—something that might be admired as iconoclastic in a male athlete, but rarely endears women to a wide audience.” This is an interesting read: Serena Williams Is America’s Greatest Athlete.
- Love her: J.K. Rowling Had the Perfect Response to a Homophobic Troll on Twitter.
- Some inspiration for when it comes time to name the Wi-Fi network at my next place: 50 Funny Wi-Fi Names That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile.
- Some clever marketing right here: Amy Dunne of “Gone Girl” Has a Creepy Pinterest Account.
- Awww: Little Boy Gives Unknown Girl Foul Ball During Red Sox Game.
- I want to plan a trip to the UK and just visit all of these: 21 Absolutely Charming Tea Rooms You Have to Visit Before You Die.