The weekly-ish roundup of internet finds:
- “It’s like FourSquare, but for your education. If you were a wizard.”: Syracuse University Turns to Harry Potter to Motivate Business Students.
- If they hadn’t put C.J. at #1, I would have revolted, so that’s good. Also, I love that Mandy is #113. But Leo should be #2, Ainsley should be higher, and Amy should be lower: A Definitive Ranking of Every Character on The West Wing.
- I personally think they taste gross, but this is an interesting read anyway: The Greatest Trick Capitalism Ever Pulled Was Making You Want a Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- #2 and #3 are the story of my life: 14 Things Overthinkers Say and What They Actually Mean.
- “I smell like a baby in a damn meadow”: If Nick Miller Quotes Were Motivational Posters.
- Gorgeous: Recipes Suspended in Air.
- Insert cry-laughing emoji here: #NewSATQuestions.
- Heh: If Social Media Was Made For People Who Hate People.
- She’s the best: 16 Times Leslie Knope Made the Whole World Happy.
- This is adorable: Here’s Tom Brady’s Resume from When He Didn’t Think He’d Make It in the NFL.