The weekly roundup of interwebs wonderfulness:
- I know she’s polarizing, but I personally cannot wait to read Lena Dunham’s new book. In anticipation of that, here’s a good read: Lena Dunham Is Not Done Confessing.
- I think about this topic literally every single time I return home from a trip, so needless to say this post resonated with me: Life in a Tiny Apartment.
- Meryl is perfection, as per usual: 22 Celebrities Riding the Subway Like Normals.
- Casting Vince Vaughn and Colin Farrell in True Detective’s second season sounds amazing, in my book. But wouldn’t this also be perfect? Tiny Detective.
- You’ve probably seen this, but if not: Emma Watson Gives Powerful UN Speech About Gender Equality.
- Hah: Don’t Leave Your Love Note in This English Class.
- Beautiful: The Time Sliced Project.
- Never heard of her before this clip, but now I think she’s awesome: Standing Ovation for Katie Nolan’s Stance on the Ray Rice Situation.
- Oh for cute: Pug Goes Bananas in a Ball Pit!
- You know I love a good mashup: Golden Is the New Black.