The weekly-ish roundup of internet wonderfulness:
- What an adorable project: Dogs of the World.
- Fascinating: What Your Zip Code Says About You. I plugged in zip codes from where I’ve lived in New York, Michigan, and Wisconsin, and each was pretty spot-on.
- Yessss: Drunk J. Crew.
- This feud is everything: Martha Mocks Gwyneth’s ‘Conscious Uncoupling’ with Six-Page Pie Spread.
- Love this: Prized Souvenirs, Found for Free.
- Really interesting: What Kids Around the World Eat for Breakfast. Let’s all go to Istanbul for breakfast, right?!
- Putting his selfies to good use: James Franco Is the Star of a New Coloring Book.
- These posters are beautiful: This Tourism Push Asks New Yorkers to Think Closer to Home.
- Such a fun idea – mothers re-creating dresses they wore as little girls for their own daughters: When We Were Young.
- I love how baffled they were by Tootsie Rolls: Irish People Taste American Food.