The weekly-ish roundup of internet wonderfulness:
- My favorite little dude is back! Marcel the Shell with Shoes on, Three.
- I looooove French pop music, so I can’t wait to explore more of this list: 50 French Songs You Need to Hear Before You Die.
- Perfect: John Oliver Should Win a Pulitzer for This All-Dog SCOTUS Reenactment.
- Nailed it: Jim Carrey Brilliantly Mocks Matthew McConaughey’s Lincoln Ads on SNL.
- I could not adore him more: Daniel Radcliffe Rapping “Alphabet Aerobics” Is Proof That Magic Does Exist.
- So wrong, yet so right: Watch Reading Rainbow Star LeVar Burton Read “Go the F— to Sleep.”
- Heh: Women Having a Terrible Time at Parties in Western Art History.
- Relevant: The Ultimate Guide to Pairing Wine with Halloween Candy.
- Best Costume Ever: Ruth Baby Ginsburg Officially Wins Halloween.
- “This is a very clever way to document everyone who attended the wedding. At least, the fun people”: Someone Attached a Camera to a Bottle of Whiskey at a Wedding and It Looks As Fun As It Sounds.