The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- Awesome celebrity imitations: Benedict Cumberbatch Does 11 Celebrity Impressions in a Minute, Nails All of Them and Wheel of Impressions with Kevin Spacey.
- Perfection: This Feminist Twist on “The Princess Bride” Will Give You Life.
- What a cool idea: A Food Art Series That Imagines How Famous Artists Would Plate a Thanksgiving Meal.
- Yes: This Is What Disney Princesses Would Look Like with Realistic Waistlines.
- File this under: convenient theories for me: 11 Reasons Why the Introvert Has the Edge.
- Beautiful video: Paris / New York.
- So fun: Kristin Chenoweth Sings Multilingual “Popular.”
- If you need a boost: The Kanye West Self-Confidence Generator.
- This is why everyone should just stick to OG’s salad and breadsticks: Carb-Induced Self-Reflection: My Life on the Olive Garden Pasta Pass.
- Awesome project: Chino Otsuka Inserts Her Adult Self Into Photos from Her Youth.