The weekly-ish roundup of awesome internet finds:
- The decline of the show in a nutshell: Looking Back at the Most Awkward Sponsored Challenges on Project Runway.
- Using an apostrophe to pluralize is my number one grammar pet peeve (yes, I have many). Thus, this is awesome: How to Make Your Last Name Plural This Holiday Season.
- I would for sure eat a Cumbercupcake.
- The Onion gets it: Michigan Fans Thankful Program No Longer Relevant Enough to Be Humiliated on National Stage.
- Best gift ever: J.K. Rowling’s Christmas Present to You Is More Harry Potter Stories.
- Like I could love John Legend and Chrissy Teigen more.
- Any self-respecting Friends aficionado will get 100% on this quiz: The Friends Episode Where the Girls Lose the Apartment.
- Dying from all the cuteness: This Little Boy and His Rescue Dog Are Adorable Together.
- An interesting video project from the New York Times: 9 Kisses.
- Yesssss: The 2014 Hater’s Guide to the Williams-Sonoma Catalog.