The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- What a fun project: An Artist Replicated Photos of Seven Generations of Women in Her Family.
- Dying: A Corgi Went to Disney and Had the Best Day Ever.
- Some new reading ideas here: What’s the Best Book, New or Old, You Read This Year?
- Adorable interview: Jimmy Fallon Blew a Chance to Date Nicole Kidman.
- A great article regardless, but the presence of RBG of course elevates it: What Ruth Bader Ginsburg Taught Me About Being a Stay-at-Home Dad.
- Gorgeous vocals: Blank Space Mash-Up.
- Great ideas for when I visit home: The Michigan Bucket List.
- I don’t even particularly like these foods, yet I feel defensive for my state regardless: Californians Try Michigan Foods.
- About what I would’ve expected: What Happened When I Lived According to the Pinterest Popular Page.
- The parody of gluten-free eating you didn’t even know you needed: One Grain More.