The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- Straight up evil genius: Ship Your Enemies Glitter.
- I finally saw Moonrise Kingdom last weekend, so this article caught my eye: How Wes Anderson’s Cinematographer Shot These 9 Great Scenes.
- Well, my mind is blown: The Central Perk Couch on Friends Was Always Unoccupied for a Reason You Never Noticed.
- YES: If Hermione Were the Main Character in Harry Potter.
- And in more Harry Potter news: A Boyhood and Harry Potter Mashup 12 Years in the Making.
- I love it any time the West Wing cast reunites: Big Block of Cheese Day Is Back.
- Hah: Differences Between the Ages 34, 24, and 14.
- File this under “not at all surprising”: Buckeyes Misspell Ohio During Pregrame Entrance.
- Fascinating: Detroit by Air.
- Agree or disagree? Personally, I’m not so sure Jean Ralphio should be number one: These Are the 25 Best Minor Characters on Parks and Recreation. In other news: I don’t want this show to end.