The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- YES: 31 Things Only Friends Fans Will Appreciate.
- One of these days…I’m going to read all of them: Creating the Ultimate List: 100 Books to Read Before You Die.
- One of my major accomplishments over the long MLK weekend was binge watching Broad City. Thus, this is awesome: Abbi and Ilana Dress Like Harry and Lloyd on Jimmy Kimmel.
- Well, now I need to watch Persuasion: A Definitive Ranking of Jane Austen’s Male Hotties.
- The struggle is real and eternal: Let’s Get Drinks.
- A glorious compilation: The History of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler’s Best Friendship.
- #2, #6, and especially #8 and #9: 20 Things Only People Who Love Going Out to Eat Will Understand.
- Scarily accurate: 27 Times Disney Princesses Perfectly Summed Up Your Night Out.
- Remember when you were in middle school and Abercrombie was, like, the coolest? Remember when you figured out it was actually the worst? This article is fascinating: The Aging of Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Betty White is the absolute cutest: Betty White’s 93rd Birthday Flash Mob.
(Image via Buzzfeed)