The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- I love that Nick Offerman basically IS Ron Swanson, and that this is a real thing: Offerman Woodshop.
- During the great blizzard of 2015 – which turned out not to be a blizzard at all for those of us in NYC (sorry, Boston!) – I finished watching The Affair. It was so good, and my favorite thing was spotting all the differences between Noah and Alison’s perspectives. Naturally, then, this article fascinates me: The Secrets Behind The Affair’s Sneaky Costume Design Changes.
- Speaking of the blizzard-that-wasn’t…Everyone in NYC Is Currently in Line at the Grocery Store (and yes, I was one of them). The Onion’s take on things was also awesome: NYC Mayor: Reconcile Yourselves with Your God, For All Will Perish in the Tempest.
- Why so many Instagram feeds look the same: The Kinspiracy (“making white people feel artistic since 2011”).
- I could have totally drawn the Friends one: Artists Sketch Floorplan of Friends Apartment and Other Famous TV Shows.
- Yes: Tom Felton Went on J.K. Rowling’s Website and Got Sorted into Gryffindor.
- Very nostalgia-inducing for me: 20 Ways the Sweet Valley Series Defined Our Adolescence.
- Bahahaha: All of My Issues with the Goodnight Moon Bedroom.
- Correct: If Disney Princesses Had Realistic Hair.
- Yes to all of these, but especially #11: 23 Words for Book Lovers That Really Should Exist.