The weekly(ish) roundup of internet finds:
- A gem, as per usual: Ruth Bader Ginsburg: I “Wasn’t 100% Sober” During State of the Union.
- I suppose this was inevitable, but it’s still pretty great: This Beck and Beyoncé Mashup Will Cure Your Grammy Woes.
- Yes, let’s please stop this: 10 Times Reporters Asked Female Celebrities the Wrong Damn Question.
- Yes it is: “Hot Dudes Reading” Is the Best Thing to Happen to Your Instagram Feed This Week.
- My new favorite commercial: Android – Friends Furever.
- How can they be so talented at such a young age? Lennon & Maisy – Boom Clap Cover.
- Really fantastic: If Taylor Swift Lyrics Were About King Henry VIII.
- The Whiplash one could not be a more perfect encapsulation of that movie: Kids Reenact 2015 Oscar Nominees.
- A fun project: Filling Content.
- The combination of Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer in one movie is almost too much for me: The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
(Image via Buzzfeed)