The weekly roundup of awesome internet time-wasters:
- Ohhhh, France, this is so you: French Baker Busted for Working Too Much.
- Though I hate the 50 Shades of Grey phenomenon, I cannot deny that Jamie Dornan is adorable: Fifty Accents of Grey with Jamie Dornan.
- Love me some Stanley Tucci: If Stanley Tucci Were Your Boyfriend.
- “Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and adventure”: Oliver Sacks on Learning He Has Terminal Cancer.
- Oscar mania: I loved Mark Seliger’s Instagram Portraits from the Vanity Fair Party, and I died laughing at The Hater’s Guide to the 2015 Oscars (“I don’t wanna live in a world where Ethan Hawke has his career validated by an Oscar”).
- The topic of standing desks has been a popular topic of conversation among my work friends as of late, so this made me laugh out loud, for real: I Switched to a Standing Desk, So Now You Should Too.
- Love both of them: Eddie Redmayne and Emma Stone on Acting, Fame, and Protecting Their Privacy.
- Thank the lord this month is almost over: Hey…Can You Not Invite February? No Offense.
- This topic as a whole baffles me, but: Here’s What Colors Your Favorite Celebrities Think the Dress Is (all hail Chrissy Teigen) (but it’s clearly white and gold). And if you still need more information: The Science of Why No One Agrees on the Color of This Dress.
- I hope you are binge-watching season three already: Everyone Frank Underwood Has Screwed Over on House of Cards (in Order of How Badly He Screwed Them).