The weekly list of awesome:
- Nailed it: Serena Williams’s Version of “7/11” Is a Grand Slam. And isn’t Serena’s Vogue cover fantastic as well?
- James Corden is adorable: Mariah Carey Carpool Karaoke.
- I found this interview highly entertaining, though I’m sure she would scoff at my own sartorial choices: “Yoga Pants Are Ruining Women” and Other Style Advice from Fran Lebowitz.
- Tappin’ my feet: This Mash-Up of Famous Dance Scenes Is Your New Favorite Video.
- I can’t: 18 Puppies Looking at Their Futures.
- The fact that a Golden Girls crochet pattern exists makes me want to learn to crochet: 20 Amigurumi Crochet Patterns You’ll Want.
- Cool idea: This App Makes Your Phone Buzz When You Approach Places Where Women Made History.
- That moment when you’re watching the Broad City season finale and get excited because Abbi and Ilana are eating at Kenka and you’ve eaten there too: Pay Homage to Abbi and Ilana with Salon’s Comprehensive Broad City Walking Tour.
- Love her: Judy Greer’s Advice for Women in Their 20s.
- Take me back: 20 Reasons You Should Drop Everything and Go to Switzerland.