The weekly roundup of fabulous internet finds:
- Spot on (and yet I totally am a sucker for objects with French phrases on them): French Speakers Hilariously Discuss What French T-Shirts Actually Say.
- Hilarious: Grown Up Annie on Late Night with Seth Meyers.
- Perfumes for each of New York’s neighborhoods: What Exactly Does New York Smell Like?
- So much joy: One Man Emerges from the Sea to Frolic with 4 Million Rescued Pugs.
- Love these pictures: April 1950: Coke Comes to France.
- Cute: Realistic, Miniature Paris-Inspired Cafe Food Fits On Your Fingertips.
- Exactly: 7 Travel Inventions I’d Love to See (But Probably Never Will).
- A long clip, but well worth it: John Oliver Sounds Off on Unpaid Maternity Leave on Mother’s Day.
- HAH: Matt Damon and Ben Affleck Admit to Deflategate on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- “I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say”: Read Amy Schumer’s Powerful Speech About Confidence.