The weekly roundup of awesome internet time wasters:
- Let us hope this is true: Arrested Development Season 5 Will Reportedly Premiere on Netflix in Mid-2016.
- The World’s 50 Best Restaurants. I have plans to tackle #5 later this summer. And it still haunts me that I couldn’t get into Noma when I was in Copenhagen.
- This shouldn’t work but it does: Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande Cover “Don’t Dream It’s Over” in Unicorn Onesies.
- Yep: Feminist Lisa Frank.
- Insanely good: This A Cappella Cover of “Chandelier” Is Unreal.
- Oh, good, another dirge! Women Dropping Polite Hints in Western Art History.
- Spot on: A Day in the Life of Pinterest.
- Hah: Play AOL’s Old “You’ve Got Mail” Sound When Receiving a Gmail Message.
- #13, man: 13 of Your Favorite Books If Their Titles Were Honest.
- CUCUMBER MELON: Bath & Body Works Is Bringing Back Your Favorite ’90s Scents.
(Image via Buzzfeed)