The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- I WANT A DOG: 19 Pugs Who Just Get You.
- Can’t wait to see this: Suffragette Official Trailer #1.
- Rory and Amber Bravermore! Perfect.
- So good: I Have Been Sitting on Manspreaders for the Past Month and I Have Never Felt More Free.
- Let’s hope so: Technology of Books Has Changed, but Bookstores Are Hanging in There.
- On a related note, what are we all reading this summer? 29 Books You Should Definitely Bring to the Beach This Summer.
- Love her: Amy Schumer Photobombs a Couple’s Engagement Shoot in Central Park.
- Clever Illustrations That Compare the Two Types of People in This World. I am so a right column person, except with regard to chocolate eating – what even IS that?
- Epic Buzzfeed journalism in action: We Have the Receipts on Taylor Swift and Katy Perry’s Alleged Feud.
- Hear, hear: 16 On-Point Responses from Female Scientists to Nobel Winner’s Sexist Comments. #distractinglysexy
(Image via Buzzfeed)