The weekly roundup of internet gems:
- I have always wondered: Steve Perry Answers the South Detroit Question from Journey’s Don’t Stop Believin’.
- A great Tumblr: Paris Posters.
- Clever: Here’s How the Scooby Doo Crew Would’ve Dressed Through the 20th Century.
- Despite growing up in Michigan, I only started playing euchre within the last few years. Still, this is fascinating: The People’s Card Game.
- An important question: What Did Rory Read After Gilmore Girls Ended?
- Comprehensive: An Illustrated Guide to All 456 Deaths on Game of Thrones.
- Kinda disgusting, yet oddly fascinating: All the Vintage Food from The Astronauts Wives Club.
- Yes: If Jane Austen Got Feedback from Some Guy in a Writing Workshop.
- Channing Tatum’s Reddit AMA is terribly weird and wonderful. Possible favorite response? “I like the broom from Fantasia.”
- “There is room for only one diva in a stall”: Barnyard Buddies Curl Up at Belmont.