The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- The Onion is painfully on point here: Harper Lee Announces Third Novel, “My Excellent Caretaker Deserves My Entire Fortune.”
- Sometimes I think about about going paleo but then there’s also this: I Went Paleo and Now I Hate Everything (if “pucks of suffering” doesn’t make you cry laugh, I don’t know what will).
- In other cry laughing news: Prayers Up for the Pirates’ Tarp Man (“He died doing what he loved: putting a tarp on a field.”)
- I love this: Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams Dance at the Wimbledon Champions’ Dinner.
- Where J Law leads we all must follow: the Joy trailer. Who knew a movie about the inventor of the Miracle Mop could look so compelling? (J Law knew, that’s who).
- Cheeeeeese: 13 Helpful Diagrams for People Who Only Care About Cheese.
- Dying: Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart Politely Request to Join Taylor Swift’s Squad.
- YASSSSS: Newsies & Uptown Funk.
- I love this piece: 15 Years of Center Stage: A Personal History.
- In near total agreement: The 2015 Snubs, Surprises, and WTFiest Emmy Nomination Awards.