The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- Some of these are hilarious: Quiz: Is This a Real Cookbook?
- Good stuff: Pride and Prejudice 2005 + Onion Headlines = One Totally Endearing Meme.
- I bet it’s only a matter of time until someone does this with a Michigan squirrel: Student Befriends Squirrels on Campus and Dresses Them in Cute Costumes.
- When you wish upon a hunk…: This Is What Disney Princes Would Look Like in Real Life.
- Perfect: Doug the Pug Channels His Inner Taylor Swift.
- Lovely words: 42 of the Most Beautiful Literary Quotes About Summer.
- This is decidedly not awesome, but it’s a fascinating – and extremely terrifying – read: The Really Big One.
- I find this to be very true: It’s Too Late. Exclamation Marks Are Unstoppable Now.
- One, I loooooved Trainwreck (the rare movie that lives up to its hype, in my opinion), and two, I love this piece: Trainwreck, Amy Schumer, and the Promise of the Ladyjerk.
- I understand why people want to read Go Set a Watchman, and if that’s your cup of tea, go for it. But as for me, I feel too icky to pick it up. This is a succinct summation of why: The Harper Lee Go Set a Watchman Fraud.
(Image via A.V. Club)