The weekly roundup of internet awesome:
- A super interesting read: The Failure of Tom Cruise 2.0.
- I’m so glad I’m not the only one this is happening to!: The 13 Stages of “Holidays in the United States” Coming up When You Email Yourself.
- Very well done: Taylor Swift & Harry Potter Parody Mashup.
- This video is a few years old, but my friends and I have recently become obsessed with quoting it to each other on those particularly hellish NYC summer days: It’s Hot As Hell.
- The author of this piece well may be my spirit animal: 5 Minutes Early Is on Time; On Time Is Late; Late Is Unacceptable.
- I love this: Ghostbusters Cast Surprises Patients at Boston Children’s Hospital.
- #JonVoyage: Jon Stewart and The Daily Show: 9 Essential Moments.
- What a project: Incredible Uptown Funk Supercut Features 280 Movie Quotes.
- Pretty damn creative: Coffee + Ice Cream Sketches.
- What happened, Ben and Jen???: A Celebrity-Divorce Expert Tells All.
(Image via Popsugar)